California Clean Fuel Reward Program: Porsche
Shoppers in and around the Los Angeles area can browse our Porsche electric and hybrid inventory, and take advantage of the new California Clean Fuel Reward program today.
The program, which is offered via the California Air Resources Board offers up $1,500 off the purchase or lease of an eligible new Battery Electric (BEV) or Plug-In Hybrid (PHEV) vehicle.
To qualify for this program you must buy or lease a vehicle with a battery capacity greater than 5 kWh, register the vehicle in California, and you must live in the state of California. The reward is based on the battery size, so the bigger the battery the more money you’ll receive, up to $1,500.
Eligible Porsche Models
If you’re in the market for a brand new Porsche, now is the time to treat yourself. Here are the eligible models we carry at Porsche Riverside along with the reward amount for each respective model (the reward amount will depend on the battery size within the vehicle):
- 2021 Porsche Cayenne (PHEV) – Reward Amount: $1,341.70
- 2021 Porsche Panamera (PHEV) – Reward Amount: $1,500.00
- 2021 Porsche Taycan (BEV, 79.2 kWh) – Reward Amount: $1,500.00
- 2021 Porsche Taycan (BEV, 93 kWh) – Reward Amount: $1,500.00
- 2020 Porsche Cayenne (PHEV) – Reward Amount: $1,341.70
- 2020 Porsche Panamera (PHEV) – Reward Amount: $1,341.70
- 2020 Porsche Taycan (BEV, 79.2 kWh) – Reward Amount: $1,500.00
- 2020 Porsche Taycan (BEV, 93 kWh) – Reward Amount: $1,500.00
Take Advantage of Special Hybrid and Electric Porsche Incentives at Porsche Riverside
If you have any questions about the California Clean Fuel Reward Program or any of the eligible Porsche models we have in stock, you can contact us at Porsche Riverside, near Los Angeles.
*Note: Vehicles purchase before November 17, 2020 are not eligible for the California Clean Fuel Reward. If you purchased your vehicle prior to that date or you did not purchase at a participating retailer, we encourage you to visit your electric utility or the Additional Incentives as you may still be eligible for rewards.