How to Connect Your Phone to Your Porsche via Bluetooth
Setting Up Bluetooth in Your Porsche
If you’re not the most technologically savvy person on the block, you may require a bit of assistance setting up Bluetooth in your Porsche. Luckily for you, you can either watch the short video above or follow the step-by-step instructions below. In just a matter of minutes, your Porsche will become your second cellphone: you will be able to make calls and/or listen to all of your favorite tunes with a simple voice command.
What You Need to Do:
- Activate the Bluetooth function on your smartphone. If you don’t know where this is, your best bet is to check under settings.
- Tap on the reception icon at the bottom left-hand side of your Porsche display screen (the icon with bars that increase in size from left to right).
- Click the telephone 1 option that now appears.
- Click connect.
- Once a pairing code appears on the screen, you will either have to confirm the code or type it in on your smartphone (you should be prompted if the latter is required).
- A Permanent connection is now established!
If you’re looking to connect more than one device, the process is virtually the same. So, what exactly is different? When the telephone options appear, make sure to avoid replacing the device you’ve already paired (likely under the telephone 1 option).
Once you’ve paired the devices you wish to connect, you’re all set. So, to all the rock and rollers speeding around in the sporty 718 Boxster: it’s time to blast AC/DC , Black Sabbath, and Led Zeppelin. To those of you cruising in the Panamera: it’s time to play Skyfall and Live and Let Die. These tunes perfectly complement the Panamera’s powerful yet understated appeal.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Porsche Riverside Riverside. We are ready and willing to answer any questions you may have.