Porsche Brake Service Near Newport Beach
The importance of a healthy brake system cannot be overlooked. To ensure that the brake system in your Porsche is working at its optimum performance, it’s important to stay on top of regular maintenance, and that’s where our Newport Beach area Porsche dealership comes in. At Porsche Riverside, our convenient hours and close proximity to Newport Beach allow you to come in and take care of your vehicle’s required maintenance at a time that works best for your schedule.
- Head southeast on Via Oporto toward Via Lido
- Turn right onto Via Lido
- Use the right 2 lanes to turn right onto Newport Blvd
- Keep left to continue on CA-55 N
- Merge onto CA-91 E
- Take the Adams St/Auto Center Dr exit
- Turn right onto Adams St
- Turn right at the 1st cross street onto Indiana Ave
- Porsche Riverside will be on the right
”I’m an hour away from Porsche Riverside in no traffic. My service advisor lives near me and arranged to come by my house with a loaner and take in my car himself and return it the next evening. All work was done on time and below the estimated price!” – DealerRater user
”I took my Porsche 911 Carrera to the service department because the brakes were noisy. They greeted me as soon as arrived. Because I had an appointment, they already had a loaner vehicle ready for me. Both the servicer advisor and his assistant were very helpful and friendly. Also, the technician, is always very helpful. He personally explains the issue when I request to speak to him. Many other dealers don’t let you talk to the technician. I was called the next day and told that they found the squeak in the Brakes and were able to get both the brake pads and rotors replaced under warranty by Porsche. I was happily surprised since brakes and rotors are not typically covered under warranty because they are considered a “wear and tear” item. The service manager told me that the issue was one that allowed it to be covered under warranty. I know he and his team went the extra mile to explain it the issue to Porsche Corporate and arrange for this to be covered under warranty. Both Porsche and the dealership stand behind their brand. They want it to be done right and they want the customer to be pleased. I would always recommend a Porsche. The quality can be felt in the driving experience and at the dealer.” – DealerRater user
Time For New Brakes:
The brake system in your Porsche helps to bring the vehicle to a safe stop when you step on the brake. As a result, the brake system not only plays a vital role in your vehicle’s performance, but in your safety as well. It’s important not to let brake maintenance slip by the wayside, as the brake system in your car is in constant use and as a result, is constantly going through wear. Newport Beach area Porsche drivers should look out for these warning signs:
- A grinding sound coming from the brakes is a telltale sign that your brake pads are worn out. This greatly reduces the stopping power and effectiveness of your brakes in critical situations.
- If you notice your brake pedal responding differently, that is a sure sign something is wrong. It may feel soft or spongy when you apply the brakes or it could be difficult to push down. Either of these situations may also include your vehicle pulling to one side when you brake because the calipers have worn down unevenly.
- Vibrations through the pedal or steering wheel are signs that your brakes have heated up too much and are indicative of serious rotor problems.
- A bad odor when you apply your brakes means something isn’t working properly or is about to fail. Overheated brake pads lead to unreliable braking patterns.
- Warning light. There’s a reason these things come on, and if they do then don’t ignore them.
If you’ve noticed any of these telltale signs, you can bring your Porsche in for maintenance at Porsche Riverside. Our team of service experts have the knowledge, training, and tools required to get your vehicle’s brake system back to working order.
Contact our Porsche service center near Newport Beach for a brake inspection today!