Porsche Tire Service Near Newport Beach
A Porsche service center that you can count on is extremely important when it comes to taking care of your vehicle’s required routine maintenance. Your Porsche is made up of a variety of components, including the tires, which play a vital role in the safety and performance of your car. At Porsche Riverside, our convenient hours and close proximity to Newport Beach allow you to come in whenever is best for you, so your vehicle’s tire maintenance needs don’t need to put a damper on your day.
- Head southeast on Via Oporto toward Via Lido
- Turn right onto Via Lido
- Use the right 2 lanes to turn right onto Newport Blvd
- Keep left to continue on CA-55 N
- Merge onto CA-91 E
- Take the Adams St/Auto Center Dr exit
- Turn right onto Adams St
- Turn right at the 1st cross street onto Indiana Ave
- Porsche Riverside will be on the right
“Always great service! The crew at Porsche Riverside have been nothing short of stellar. They have made every attempt to resolve my repair issues, each time and have been very understanding of the issue that needed to be resolved. A very special thanks to the service department and my service advisor, and even more kudos to the techs who have worked hours to resolve my repair issues. Well deserving of the Car Dealership of the Year Award.” – DealerRater user
“Always above the ordinary; very customer service oriented! Over the last two months, I had to bring my Porsche in for service without an appointment. As always, my service advisor did the “extraordinary” and was able to accommodate my service needs. As Walter’s states in their credo, “Luxury with True Excellence & Renowned Service”!” – DealerRater user
How To Tell If You Need New Tires:
Tires will naturally wear down over time, so it’s important to pay close attention to their condition. With a penny, it’s simple to determine if it’s time to invest in a new set of tires.
- Bring a penny and go to each tire of your vehicle.
- Insert the penny against the treads, with the top of Lincoln’s head facing the tire.
- If the tread doesn’t extend past the top of his head, then the tread is low and you’re due for a change!
- Do this in the center of each tire, as well as each edge; your tires may be more worn in different areas.
At Porsche Riverside, our team of service technicians can help you with any tire maintenance that your vehicle requires, from alignments to rotations. If it’s time for a fresh set of tires, our service staff can help you find the ones that are best for your specific Porsche model.
If you have questions, feel free to call our Newport Beach area Porsche service center at 951-441-6195 to schedule an appointment! We’ll be more than happy to lend a hand.