Porsche Wiper Blade Service Near Newport Beach
Wiper blades play an extremely important role in your vehicle, but they’re often neglected by drivers. Wiper blades help to ensure that driver’s have the proper visibility required for driving. After all, driving decisions are based on visibility! Warm climates, like the one that our Newport Beach area Porsche dealer is located in, tend to be home to dust and dirt that often ends up on the windshields of our vehicles.
Have you noticed the wiper blades on your Porsche chattering, streaking, or failing to wipe the windshield clean? If so, the service team at Porsche Riverside suggests investing in a new set.
- Head southeast on Via Oporto toward Via Lido
- Turn right onto Via Lido
- Use the right 2 lanes to turn right onto Newport Blvd
- Keep left to continue on CA-55 N
- Merge onto CA-91 E
- Take the Adams St/Auto Center Dr exit
- Turn right onto Adams St
- Turn right at the 1st cross street onto Indiana Ave
- Porsche Riverside will be on the right
“As a first time Porsche owner I was not sure what to expect when going into a Porsche service dept. Coming from owning a BMW most of my life I was always use to being treated like a number. I had the pleasure of dealing with my service advisor at Porsche Riverside and he took the time to explain to be what my true service needs were and made me feel very comfortable when leaving my car. He even offered to to take out a small door ding on my for free that was on my car when I purchased it (which I though was nice). I defiantly will be returning to Porsche Riverside any of my futures service needs. Thank you Walter’s!” –DealerRater user
“I am 100% Satisfied with my Service Consultant, and the work done in my vehicle. He always was very helpful and thanks you to his knowledge and professionalism I took my car back for major repairs. You have earned an advocate and voice for Porsche Riverside. Thank you very much!” – DealerRater user
The Importance of Wiper Fluid
Along with wiper blades that are in tiptop condition, wiper fluid is essential for visibility. Wiper fluid helps the blades to clear off the windshield. If you’ve pressed the button for the wiper fluid and nothing has come out, it’s time to get under the hood and top off the reservoir.
Before your start, you’ll need good-quality windshield washer fluid and a funnel.
- Before you begin, make sure your vehicle is turned off
- Locate the hood release level and pull it
- Under the center part of the hood, discharge the latch and lift up the hood
- Open the wiper fluid and set it on the ground along with the funnel
- Locate the fluid reservoir cap and open it
- Locate the fill line just below the top edge of the reservoir opening, place the funnel in the opening, and pour the fluid into the reservoir until it reaches the fill line
- Replace the reservoir’s cap and close the vehicle’s hood—securing it back into place
- Place the top back on the bottle of fluid and rinse the funnel with water
If you need help finding a new set of wiper blades that’s right for your specific Porsche model, our service technicians will be more than happy to assist you. Our parts department features a wide selection of replacement wiper blades for all Porsche models. For more information about the wiper blades on your vehicle, visit our Porsche dealer near Newport Beach. If you’d like to schedule a service appointment with us, please give us a call at 951-441-6194.