What is the Porsche Taycan Driving Range?
The estimated EPA range for the Porsche Taycan, the marque’s first foray into the all-electric segment, varies by the trim and model year:
2021 Taycan Models
- 2021 Porsche Taycan – 200 miles
- 2021 Porsche Taycan with Performance Battery Plus – 225 miles
- 2021 Porsche Taycan 4S – 199 miles
- 2021 Porsche Taycan 4S with Performance Battery Plus – 227 miles
- 2021 Porsche Taycan Turbo with Performance Battery Plus – 212 miles
- 2021 Porsche Taycan Turbo S with Performance Battery Plus – 201 miles
2020 Taycan Models
- 2020 Porsche Taycan Turbo – 201 miles, which equates to 69 MPGe
- 2020 Porsche Taycan Turbo S – 192 miles, which translates to 68 MPGe
Electrify Your Drive in a New Porsche
The impressive driving range comes largely thanks to the Porsche Recuperation Management system, which works innovatively to regenerate up to 90% of braking energy. During daily driving, you can recover up to a third of your range exclusively from this braking technology. Taking efficiency and performance to further heights is the adaptive air suspension, which substantially improves drag coefficient.
In a real-world setting, the Porsche Taycan has more than enough range to satisfy Riverside commuters. Should you need to recharge on the go, the 800-volt performance battery can charge from 5% up to 80% in just 22.5 minutes with a direct current charger at maximum power.
To help you stay on top of your range, the Taycan Charging Planner takes your current charge status into account when navigating on longer journeys – optimizing your route to ensure you spend minimal time between charging and reaching your destination.
The actual range of the Taycan, as with all battery-electric vehicles, may differ based on the weather, charging habits, battery age, and driving habits.
Test Drive a Porsche Taycan in Riverside
We encourage you to schedule a test drive and check out our new Porsche specials for exclusive offers on the new Porsche Taycan.