The All-New Porsche Taycan FAQs
New models are an exciting affair, with no exception to the Porsche Taycan.
At Porsche Riverside, we’ve taken it upon ourselves to answer the most common questions regarding the all-new Porsche Taycan.
Without further adieu, here’s the key information potential owners and enthusiasts need to know.
How Much Does The Porsche Taycan Cost?
The price of the Porsche Taycan depends on the trim level.
- 2021 Porsche Taycan starts at $79,900
- 2021 Porsche Taycan 4 Cross Turismo starts at $90,900
- 2021 Porsche Taycan 4S starts at $103,800
- 2021 Porsche Taycan 4S Cross Turismo starts at $110,300
- 2021 Porsche Taycan Tubro starts at $150,900
- 2021 Porsche Taycan Turbo Cross Turismo starts at $153,500
- 2021 Porsche Taycan Turbo S starts at $185,000
- 2021 Porsche Taycan Turbo S Cross Turismo starts at $187,600
Where Can I Buy a Porsche Taycan?
Drivers can finance or lease a new Porsche Taycan at Porsche Riverside.
Is The Porsche Taycan Electric?
The Porsche Taycan is all-electric, which is arguably its most compelling selling point. An 800-volt battery powers the Taycan to foster captivating performance while innovative Porsche Recuperation Management regenerates up to 90% of braking energy. During everyday driving, you can recuperate up to a third of your range exclusively from the braking technology.
What is the Range of the Porsche Taycan?
The estimated EPA range* for the Taycan models are as follows:
- 2021 Taycan – 200 miles
- 2021 Taycan with Performance Battery Plus – 225 miles
- 2021 Taycan 4S – 199 miles
- 2021 Taycan 4S with Performance Battery Plus – 227 miles
- 2021 Taycan Turbo with Performance Battery Plus – 212 miles
- 2021 Taycan Turbo S with Performance Battery Plus – 201 miles
The 2020 Porsche Taycan Turbo has an EPA estimated driving range of 201 miles. Opt for the elevated performance in the 2020 Porsche Taycan Turbo S, and you’ll get an EPA estimated driving range of 192 miles.*
*As with all battery-electric vehicles, the actual range of the new Taycan may vary due to driving conditions, personal driving and charging habits, and battery age.
How Fast is the Porsche Taycan?
With a 0-60 mph time of 2.6 seconds, the top-of-the-line 2020 and 2021 Porsche Taycan Turbo S with Launch Control eclipses the likes of some of our fastest conventional, gas-fueled Porsche coupes.
The mid-level 2020 and 2021 Porsche Taycan Turbo, too, delivers exhilarating acceleration off the block with a 0-60 mph time of 3.0 seconds with Launch Control.
The 2020 and 2021 Porsche Taycan 4S is no slouch either – its 0-60 mph time with Launch Control is 3.8 seconds.
What’s the Difference Between a Porsche Taycan and Panamera?
Both the Taycan and Panamera provide the power and luxury driving experience promised by Porsche and feature a sporty 4 door exterior. The key difference is the Panamera features a traditional powertrain system and the Taycan is an electric car.
If you’re interested in learning more about the all-new Porsche Taycan, contact us.