Porsche Car Battery Service In Riverside
Being a vehicle owner comes with a variety of responsibilities, which include paying attention to the condition of your vehicle’s battery. After all, the car battery is what keeps the engine running properly. The battery supplies the necessary current to the starter motor and ignition system while cranking to start the engine. If you’re in need of a battery check or replacement, pay a visit to our Porsche service center in Riverside. Our technicians can help to determine if your battery’s in top shape, or if you’ll need a new one.
How to Check the Condition of the Battery & What to Do if the Battery Fails:
- Make sure that the connections are clean, tight, and corrosion-free
- If your car fails to start, get your jumper cables and find another driver to help
- Make sure that both cars are in “park” or “neutral” with the ignitions shut off and the emergency brake’s on
- Remove the caps from each car’s battery and connect the cables
- Attach one of the red clips to the position terminal on your battery and attach the other red clip on the positive terminal on the other vehicle’s battery
- Attach one of the black clips to the negative terminal on the other car’s battery and attach the other black clip to an unpainted, metal surface on your car—making sure that is isn’t near the carburetor or the battery
- Try to start your vehicle
If you’ve followed all of these steps and your car still fails to start, it means it’s time to invest in a new battery for your Porsche.
Why Visit Our Porsche Service Center
At Porsche Riverside, we’ve been serving the Riverside community since 1960, and we’re proud to be a top destination for quality Porsche service. We’ve built a reputation on being a dealership that shoppers can count on to take proper care of their vehicles when they need it most. Our state-of-the-art service facility features Porsche certified technicians who work only with genuine OEM parts and have the tools and knowledge required to deliver quality service in a timely manner. Our service department offers convenient hours, open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.—Monday through Friday. At Porsche Riverside, we offer exclusive savings on service to our customers through our Walter’s Automotive Legacy Savings program.
”I purchased my Porsche at the dealership, and have had the vehicle serviced there for all work completed. While Walter’s is 2 hours away from our house, their customer service is the best I have experienced at a car dealership. Their new and used car pricing is generally better than others in the LA area, and their staff is great to work with.” –DealerRater user
If your Porsche is in need of a battery inspection or replacement in Riverside, contact Porsche Riverside at 951-441-6195.