Porsche Brake Repair & Service In Riverside
If your Porsche’s brakes need to be repaired or replaced or if your vehicle requires more routine brake service and maintenance, you’ve come to the right place. Schedule a service appointment with Porsche Riverside today and we’ll get you safely back on the road in no time.
The brake system in your vehicle is the most important system. It brings your vehicle to a full stop when you need it to and ensures that you and your passengers remain safe. That’s why it’s important to pay close attention to the condition of the brake system in your Porsche. Our Porsche service center in Riverside, features highly-trained technicians that are dedicated to providing our customers with quality service that they can count on. Our service department staff has the tools and expertise required to keep your Porsche brakes working as they should.
Is it Time to Repair or Replace Your Porsche Brakes?
It’s important for vehicle owners to refrain from putting off brake service, maintenance, and repairs for longer than they should. If you notice any of the following warning signs, bring your vehicle in for servicing immediately:
- A grinding sound: If you notice a grinding sound coming from the brakes, it means that the brake pads are worn out and need replacement. Worn out brake pads greatly reduce your vehicle’s stopping power and the overall effectiveness of the brakes.
- Abnormal brake pedal response: If the brake pedal feels soft or spongy when you step on it, or if it’s difficult to push down, it’s a sign that something’s wrong. If you notice the vehicle pulling to one side when you brake, it’s because the calipers have worn down unevenly.
- Vibrations: If you feel vibrations either through the brake pedal itself or through the steering wheel when you apply the brakes, it’s a sign that the brakes have heated up too much and indicate a serious problem with the rotors.
- A bad odor: Overheated brake pads cause an odor and lead to unreliable, dangerous braking patterns. If you notice a bad odor when you step on the brake pedal, something is not working properly and is about to fail.
- An illuminated warning light: There is a reason that these things come on, and as a vehicle owner, it’s important to keep from ignoring them.
Why Visit Our Porsche Service Center
At Porsche Riverside, our state-of-the-art service facility features the latest in diagnostic equipment and Porsche certified technicians that can handle any service your vehicle may need—from routine maintenance to repairs. Our convenient Riverside location and convenient hours (open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday through Friday) make it a breeze to bring your vehicle in when it’s in need of a little TLC. Our technicians use only high-quality genuine OEM parts to preserve the integrity of your vehicle, and our service department offers exclusive savings through our Walter’s Automotive Legacy Savings program.
Directions to Porsche Riverside
“I highly recommend this service center. The service I was provided with was friendly and the quality was good. My overall experience here was excellent.” – DealerRater user
Read More Reviews
If your Porsche is in need of a brake repair, inspection, or maintenance, contact Porsche Riverside to schedule an appointment with our service department. We also carry genuine OEM Porsche parts in our Parts Center, so if you need replacement Porsche brakes, we got you covered there too.