Porsche Wiper Blade Service In Riverside
All of the decisions you make while driving depend on visibility, and your Porsche’s wiper blades help to maintain good visibility–yet they’re often the most neglected part of a vehicle. In warm climates like Riverside, dust and dirt tends to end up on our windshields, hindering our visibility. Properly working wiper blades help to keep the windshield free of what inhibits driver visibility.
Have your Porsche’s wiper blades been chattering, streaking, or otherwise failing to wipe the durst and dirt off of the windshield? Then it’s time to visit our Riverside Porsche service center and invest in a new set.
”Excellent customer service from beginning to end. I spoke to the service advisor in regard to my husband’s Cayman. I wanted to surprise him while he was out of town by having some previous recommendations from a different dealer completed. It was a pleasure being informed throughout the process. I actually felt like a Porsche customer!!! It’s a great feeling to walk out of a service facility not having any questions and knowing that our car, our Porsche, was taken care of with the utmost professionalism. Thank you again, Porsche Riverside!” – DealerRater user
”Always great service! Over the last two months, I had to bring my Porsche in for service without an appointment. As always, my service advisor did the “extraordinary” and was able to accommodate my service needs. As Walter’s states in their credo, “Luxury with True Excellence & Renowned Service”!” – DealerRater user
The Importance of Wiper Fluid
In addition to paying close attention to the condition of your vehicle’s wiper blades, it’s important to pay attention to the wiper fluid level in the reservoir under the hood! If you’ve pressed the button for the wiper fluid and nothing has come out, it indicates that the reservoir needs to be topped off.
Before your start, you’ll need good-quality windshield washer fluid and a funnel.
- Before you begin, make sure your vehicle is turned off
- Locate the hood release level and pull it
- Under the center part of the hood, discharge the latch and lift up the hood
- Open the wiper fluid and set it on the ground along with the funnel
- Locate the fluid reservoir cap and open it
- Locate the fill line just below the top edge of the reservoir opening, place the funnel in the opening, and pour the fluid into the reservoir until it reaches the fill line
- Replace the reservoir’s cap and close the vehicle’s hood—securing it back into place
- Place the top back on the bottle of fluid and rinse the funnel with water
If you need help choosing a new set of wiper blades for your specific Porsche model, our team of highly trained service technicians are available to help. For more information about the wiper blades on your vehicle, visit Porsche Riverside. If you’d like to schedule a service appointment with us, please give us a call at 951-441-6195.